Saturday, June 11, 2016

NOTE: This is a work in progress and I will continue to add to it as time allows---until I believe it gives a fuller picture of what I believe is the genesis of my Targeting experience. I don't claim to know it all or have any concrete proof--but then, that is the hallmark of all covert US government documented black ops pogroms--most victims are oblivious to their participation or involvement until years & decades later--if, ever. But as we have seen in the past, The Tuskegee Experiment, MK-ULTRA, CoINtelpro & Jonestown, Guyana, to name just a few of  nefarious, covert US government-funded operations, were not revealed to the general public until long after their supposed cessation. I emphasize 'supposed' because I don't believe any of the aforementioned pogroms were actually completely halted--simply merged with or morphed into other programs; had names/acronyms changed & operations funneled to contractors. I would bet my life that each of these pogroms is still operating today in some form or another.
Do I believe I have been randomly chosen as a US Government/military involuntary human guinea pig? Absolutely NOT. It is my belief, that those of us who are being subjected to the Targeting phenomena; are anything but random. But I also believe that what our targeting experiences are intended to convey to the general public is, that ordinary 'citizens', at anytime, can be scooped up into the rubric of this post 9-11 Police State.In other words: our targeting experiences are meant to scare the shit out of the rest of the populace as a WARNING as to what could happen to you if you DARE get out of line. That's the intent anyway, I believe.
I used to think along those lines too---especially after 2001 and what I saw as the uptick of draconian and gestapo-like US policies that seemed to me to be aimed , in particular, at people who shared my opinions & worldviews. Views that I realize a lot of US citizens would consider 'radical' or 'extremist'. Of course, radical and extremist are relative terms. But let me clarify my particular worldviews: I'm more likely to fall on the political continuum of let's say former congressional representatives Dr. Cynthia Mckinney and  Dennis Kucinich than I am a Barack Obama or Hitlery Clinton. I would say I'm waaaay left of center of the latter two, who in my opinion, are no different in deeds than George Bush or Dick Cheney. They are the flip side of the same tin coin.
Now I don't want this to become a referendum on my political views because I believe they are in fact, irrelevant to my targeting; in as much, as they probably were developed as a RESULT of my targeting and not the cause of it. I'll get into why I say that later.
So right now in 2015, I can say unequivocally that I believe people who share my views were made to be visible targets so that the public would then invariably believe that we had DONE OR SAID something to run afoul of the US government crime enforcement apparatus and thus would easily accept our reported harassment as ultimately OUR FAULT.
And I initially believed the same when I first became aware of my targeting in 2010, while living in LA. I had a cursory knowledge of the FBI's CoINTELPRO and of course, having been in the military, the interrogation portion of my V2k, instinctively struck me as Military Psy Ops..and when I say 'interrogation' I mean, that i audially heard a voice of what sounded like a white male, asking me all kinds of questions about my beliefs, opinions, my sexuality, and even accusing me of being a pedophile and wanting to have sex with my adult son--yes, sick and depraved--and the entire time I'm being 'grilled'--I never saw who was speaking to me. It was a literally a virtual interrogation.  But back to what I was thinking at that time--obviously I was in shock and confused as to what was happening; and I also was solely focused on recent history (9/11) and at the time thought that maybe this was the reason for my targeting and being singled out. But since then, I've started to remember strange occurrences in my childhood that I had forgotten about and I am now convinced that...
My targeting & harassment didn't begin in 2010 or even in 2001, in the aftermath of the supposed 'terrorist' attack on NYC and the subsequent passage of the US Patriot Act--I believe my V2k & 24/7 monitoring & harassment, which was DELIBERATELY & pointedly revealed to me back in 2010;  is simply the CULMINATION of what is more than likely LIFE LONG targeting & covert, black ops experimentation by elements of the US Government 'Intel' Agencies and those operating in concert with them. In my opinion, this is just another phase of what is undoubtedly U.S. government-sponsored & funded, illegal and covert experimentation that probably began at birth--for me, I'm pretty sure of...but since it's highly unlikely that the US government would spend time, energy and resources on the covert experimentation of a single person or even a single family--this is probably also true for MILLIONS of other TIs born in the US & abroad.
So what do I mean by that? It means, in my opinion, based on what I recall as 'oddities' from my childhood that never really made sense UNTIL now & other parallel experiences of other immediate family members; it leads me to emphatically believe that my whole immediate family, including my mother, sisters and son; to also be life long targeted individuals. How far back in my family this goes is the only question I have; but there is no doubt, in my mind, that this, like the infamous Tuskegee Experiment and the lesser publicized MK-ULTRA, is multi-generational, and ongoing.
So again, I don't believe that TIs are being randomly singled out. I believe what TIs are experiencing is just another instance of what has been the long & documented US sponsored Nazi experimentation on black people, in particular, that has been going on since blacks were kidnapped and enslaved in this country. Yes, I believe in jumping into the deep end. No need to pussyfoot around. And this is not a revolutionary opinion, nor is this subject matter new. It's been written about many times, in many quarters. In my opinion, one of the most impressive and exhaustive books on the topic is Harriet Washington's, Medical Apartheid.
So why am I the only one in my family whom they chose to reveal this to? Because, trust me; I could have been kept in the dark probably til death and just like most, would have internalized the bad luck and seemingly bad choices I continually made. I could have continued to think that my life long insecurities and social phobias about life long medical ailments were 'just life'. That my seemingly chosen social isolation and lack of intimacy was something that had solely been decided by me. And not CHOSEN for me. Why do I believe the US govt/military or elements of the US govt/military would waste vast resources and time on ordinary people like me? My gut feeling is simply as a 'controlled sample'. I think they want to ostensibly 'monitor' how we would react in life and to then set up what many in my position have been set up for: prostitution or sex work or strategic placement in certain employment or job positions, i.e. entertainment, politics, military, law enforcement or public health.
I also believe that a lot of those who are targeted as children end up being used by organized pedophile rings specifically set up for use by US government officials, like those chronicled in the book, The Franklin Scandal; as well, as used as drug couriers or low level drug dealers or gang members; I also believe some end up being famous celebs whose names we know well; as well as those who become accused high profile lone wolf or lone 'nut' patsies in infamous crimes. There are many in history who fit this profile. I will name just the ones I can think of off the top of my head: Charles Manson, Lee Harvey Oswald, James Earl Ray, Ted Kaczynski, more popularly known as 'the Unabomber' & John Hinckley, just to name a few of the most infamous. And in more recent history I can name just a few infamous cases of black people who also publicly claimed to be targeted with directed energy weapons or EMW--the navy shipyard shooter, Aaron Alexis; Miriam Carey, the woman who was shot & killed in DC & the lawyer, Myron May, in Florida who shot up a university and left behind some sobering You Tube videos describing his targeting experience. I also believe the theory postulated best by late author Dave McGowan: that a lot of the most notorious US-born serial and spree murderers were also unaware government guinea pigs & Targeted Individuals. In a nutshell, this is a multi-generational US government-sponsored covert mind control pogrom that I believe uses psychological trauma to stunt or thwart the independent growth potential of TIs--then deliberately and in a calculated manner releases them out onto the population and later ostensibly swoops in to 'save the day'. The Hegelian Doctrine at it's most diabolical.
I believe from very early on, TIs are subjected to massive and varying amounts or combinations of psychological, sexual and sometimes physical trauma to ensure psychological trauma at varying levels of functionality. It could be trauma based on life long or sudden medical conditions or ailments; or perhaps trauma from sexual molestation/assault or perhaps a child will develop abandonment issues because of a physically absent parent or a physically present but emotionally distant parent or because of a drug-addicted parent. The possibilities are as endless as the human condition. I believe the ultimate aim of this insidious nazi pogrom is to produce emotionally and psychologically stunted humans who are easily led, manipulated and controlled. All the while this is done covertly so that individual TIs are not even aware that the manufactured trauma-based programming is going on. They invariably probably end up thinking they are just screw ups or that a life of poor decisions are their own 'fault'.
I believe I was 'flagged' in life from the very beginning. Born in Lima, a small town in northwestern Ohio, my birth certificate curiously lists me and my parents as 'white'. If you could see my parents and I, I'm sure you would wonder how in the hell that kind of 'mistake' took place?  We are all clearly black. Clearly.  There is actually an addendum to the original birth certificate with the corrected race changed to 'black'--but again, you have to wonder how this happened in the first place? It's not like I was born at the turn of the 20th century. It was 1967 but I didn't discover this odd piece of personal history until decades later after I had to send off for my birth certificate as most of us invariably do for identification purposes. Imagine my surprise.
If they had of looked at either of my parents; it would have been obvious from the beginning. My mom used to say that she thought it was a 'simple' case of racist notions because my father's profession was not one at that time usually held by blacks. But if that was a plausible explanation; why is it that whomever filled in this information not only made assumptions about my father's race but then subsequently also had to make a conscious decision to change mine and my mother's race to ostensibly 'match' his? I now tend to think that my flagging in the system had less to do with my dad's vocation than something more sinister.
Paranoid or reaching? Maybe. But in the 40 years since, there have been a lot of 'strange occurrences' in my life that prior to 2010, I would have just chalked up to random or curious 'oddities'. Hind sight is indeed 20/20. Now, I believe all are related to what I now know to be lifelong covert & illegal experimentation by the US government. The reason I believe this is true, particularly in my case, is because I recall one of the most memorable 'oddities' of my youth is dreaming regularly about becoming a prostitute. This has always struck me as strange and it never made any sense til my targeting was revealed to me.
Now this fact would be strange enough by itself but my younger sister also used to constantly 'joke' about robbing banks. I  always thought it extremely odd that a young girl would keep saying something that screwball. Even as a joke. This was probably in the 80's. And though I never took my sister's 'joke' seriously, again it always struck me as odd and stuck in my mind. Now, of course, I didn't end up as a  prostitute nor did my sister end up 'setting it off' robbing banks, but you have to admit these incredibly odd memories are more than a little suspect; especially since we were never around any known criminals. And if someone was criminally-inclined, I certainly don't recall anyone close to us verbalizing it so it wouldn't have been anything I heard that would have given us 'ideas' so there really is no plausible explanation as to why we both had these odd child & teenage thoughts.
That is, until I started reading up on declassified US government/military mind control tactics used in pogroms like Mk-ULTRA and then additionally learning about standard cult programming methodologies--this info then put my reoccurring teenage dreams in context. I've also had the UFO-sighting experience that so many people through out the years have described--I was about 12 and spending the summer in Ohio at the time and remember waking up in the middle of the night and looking out of a bedroom window and believing what i could have sworn was a UFO; I ran outside in my pajamas and recall barely dodging an oncoming car driving down the street as i tried to view the object in the sky. Years later, I recall another dream I had while a college student, dabbling in poetry and dreaming one night about a clear vision of some unknown large 'encyclopedic-looking' book and feeling the urge to get up and write down what I 'saw' in my dream. As for dreaming about being a prostitute--I now believe these thoughts were 'fed' to me, in the same way that words & phrases are being externally fed to me now via what is largely known as V2k. I'm not sure about the UFO experience--I recall at the time, it being a real experience, but from the cursory reading I've done about UFO sightings and skeptics; it's possible that what I recall was simply a dream. Not sure. And I honestly have no way of knowing definitively if V2k was used on ME & my family during my youth and young adulthood in the 70's & 80's, but I wouldn't be surprised one bit if I was to find out it was. The public exposure of CoINTEPRO & Mk-ULTRA during the Frank Church Committee Hearings in 77 I believe, revealed what desperate lengths elements of the US government were willing to go to keep the general populace, and in particular, the black populace, in check. And so based on their own declassified documents--mind control was considered a legitimate objective.  Do I have proof that I was indeed a TI in my youth? Of course not..but my theory is just as plausible as any other. Especially since most of the nefarious & criminal US government activity referenced by Targeted Individuals like me, is based not on simple conjecture and fantasy;  but on declassified documents revealed by the US government itself.
I also notice that a LOT of Targeted IndividuaIs share a military connection. Several of my male family members were former military: both my father and my sister's father were former military vets; as am I. I'm not sure if we are lured into the military where this military grade technology (specifically nano implants) is implanted somehow or if there is another reason; but I've read too many other TI testimonies from people who also share the military background for me to believe that this is coincidence or random. 30+ years ago, I would have thought you mad had you told me I would have even considered joining the Army.
I knew I wanted to be an artist from the age of 12 and was pretty much confident that I was going to college to major in art. I recall actually thinking as a teen that people joining the military were not very smart & believed that I would never be 'desperate' enough to choose that option. Yes, snob I was and obviously at that time, had no idea that I would soon join those 'desperate' ranks. Years later, a confluence of circumstances that in hindsight I don't believe were random (as you can probably tell, I no longer believe in 'coincidences')--sent me into the US Army at the age of 17. And while I tested pretty high on the military standardized test ASFAB, I felt coerced by my then recruiter into choosing an administrative job, 71 Lima as my MOS (an acronym that stands for Military Occupational Specialty & as I write this I'm also noticing another 'coincidence'--I enlisted at the age of 17 (reverse of 71) while living in Lima, Ohio. Funny I never noticed that before.)...Another flag?...
But I digress..anyway, I was basically corralled into choosing to be what I considered to be a glorified secretary, when that is the LAST job I would have normally been interested in; but in fairness I did join the Army under the 'buddy system' with my cousin and she had already chosen that MOS so maybe that was the reason for forcing me to choose that particular MOS. Today, I don't recall if that was explained to me at the time, but that would make sense. An interesting side story to my military story: I really hadn't had much of a relationship with my 1st cousin whom I ended up going into the military with under the buddy system prior to my senior year in school, since we were raised in different states and I really was never really close to my paternal side of the family; but the irony is that we both got out of the military earlier than our contracted exits (we both ended up pregnant) and since that time, over 30 years ago, we still haven't had much of a relationship. Which I think is another hallmark of this programming--they want you to be as estranged from other family members as possible so that you cannot effectively 'compare notes'. I am quite positive based on what I do know about my cousins' life since the military, that she too, more likely than not, is also a TI.
But thinking about my state of mind at 17, though I wasn't thrilled about the MOS I felt foisted on me; I recall being excited about being able to live outside the country and the prospect of travel. I was young, oblivious and certainly hadn't developed any sort of political or worldview at that time.  In fact, my mother had to sign for me since I was a minor. She knew that I wasn't in her words, 'military material' but I can be headstrong and felt at that time that the only way that I would be able to afford college, was to join the military and qualify for college money. At least at the time, that's what I believed: that these were my own desires and thoughts.
I'm sure many, many young and poor and in particular, of color youth find themselves in the same position each year. I know I'm not alone on that. In retrospect though & practically speaking, I could have also just as easily enrolled in the local community college and I certainly would have qualified for federal grants to pay for school without ever having to enlist in the military. Millions of kids my age at that time also do this each year. And two of the most profound ironies of what I then thought was my own decision that the military was the only option: 1. My mother had herself been enrolled in community college during my childhood--using Pell Grants and so why she never brought this up to me as an alternative is more than a little curious & 2. The fact that after exiting the military, I ended up not even using the military GI bill option to pay for college which is the sole reason I supposedly opted to go into to the military in the 1st place. I ultimately ended up STILL relying on Pell Grants and unncessary student loans to pay for college in the end.
The reason? When I exited the army, I was a single parent and opted to cash out my contributions to the GI Bill (the military matched my contributions as I recall)..because frankly, I needed money. Short-sighted? On surface, yes. But again, I believe I was 'guided' towards that military decision. When I say this, people may think me delusional and reaching..but as a TI, who has been researching the capabilities of directed energy weapons and voice to ear and the subliminal mind control programming that has been researched and more than likely perfected by the US intel/military over perhaps almost a CENTURY of application--and again, keep in mind what I said about my dreams of becoming a prostitute as a teen--so yes, in my opinion, it is absolutely plausible that the decisions I made at the time were subliminally 'fed' to me. This is the ultimate objective of covert mind control, I would think: to have your 'subject' take subliminal cues or directives from you while being completely unaware these thoughts/desires are originating from another source. On a very practical level, subliminal marketing has proven that this can and is done daily with the general populace. So is it really such a giant leap to think that the US 'intel' agencies and the military have been putting their diabolical heads & virtually unlimited resources together to come up with a pogrom that is catered specifically to a person who is an unaware 'controlled sample' from birth to see how well targeted & specific subliminal programming works? Again, the evidence is provided by THEM. The CIA's Mk-ULTRA proves that at the very least---organized & systemic pogrom attempts were made. Not just pondered or theorized about but MADE. And that is just one of the many black ops pogroms we know about. I'm sure there are multitudes more we have YET to discover.
So though I was distressed about the MOS and didn't find out til years later, that the US Army actually has an MOS that was more in line with my interests: Graphic Arts, where I actually would have been trained to create military advertising; I did end up liking my eventual assignment with the US Army Criminal Investigation Department's Lab (CID) in Frankfurt, Germany. As the name implies, they were responsible for investigating all crimes committed by military & non-military. I ended up working as an Evidence Custodian during what ended up being a short stint in the Army. I say curious because I had no prior interest in 'law enforcement' and what seemed 'random' at the time, is in retrospect anything but. I was in the military for less than 2 years; having become pregnant with my son, I opted for an early release. ( My enlistment release ended up being a few months short of that time which again, I believe, was planned, since this disqualified me for many military perks and benefits that would have been afforded me if I had of stayed in for a minimum of 2 years. I would see this 'pattern' played out in other ways later on, again & again, in other life/employment situations).