Saturday, June 11, 2016

What I thought was going on in 2010 during the revelation of my US Govt targeting..

The below is probably my very first written account (online) of what I believed to be going on at the ground zero of what became my 24 hour round-the-clock subjection to what is commonly called Voice to Skull (v2k)..which is a mis-nomer, which I'll touch on later. At the time, I was hearing 24 hour chatter and conversation from what I thought was my upstairs neighbor at the address 2821 West Blvd. Apt 103, Los Angeles, Ca. 90016 in about the early spring of 2010. I had no idea at that time, since I was oblivious to the Targeted Individual phenomenon, that what I was really hearing was pre-recorded tapes that were being fed to me. I wouldn't find that out for at least some months. I have chosen not to delete/omit any names, as I still believe that those mentioned, are/were indeed willing & paid parties to my initial 'entrainment'. And since these comments still exist on rip-off report exactly as they appeared in 2010; I'm assuming that Janet Beumer, doesn't care or knows that it's better to ignore what has been written. I guess being a US government snitch or shill has it's perk, doesn't it?
IF JANET L. BEUMER AKA ELLEN COLEMAN WAS AN ORDINARY, LAW-ABIDING BUSINESS WOMAN WHO IS NOT GUILTY OF ANY OF THE BELOW MENTIONED ALLEGATIONS, SHE WOULD HAVE RESPONDED IN SOME WAY--SHE KNOWS ABOUT THIS RIP-OFF REPORT B/C COPIES OF IT WAS PRESENTED AS EVIDENCE IN EVICTION COURT PROCEEDINGS AGAINST ME. NOW TELL ME, IF SOMEONE ACCUSED YOU OF THESE SORTS OF BIZARRE CRIMES AND YOU KNEW YOU WERE INNOCENT OF THEM--EVEN IF YOU THOUGHT THE PERSON WAS 'CRAZED OR MENTALLY ILL--WOULDN'T YOU AT LEAST GO TO COURT OR APPROACH RIP-OFF REPORT TO REBUT THE CLAIMS OR GET AN ORDER FOR ME TO CEASE AND DESIST FROM THIS TYPE OF SLANDER? THERE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT SILENCE FROM JANET LAURITSEN BEUMER & WELLMAN PROPERTY (AND THEY OBVIOUSLY ARE ABLE TO AFFORD AN ATTORNEY, AS THERE WAS ONE REPRESENTING THEM IN EVICTION COURT)---THERE IS NO WAY THIS WOMAN DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THE RIP-OFF REPORT, AS IT IS THE 1ST ENTRY THAT COMES UP WHEN YOU GOOGLE HER NAME. IN MY OPINION, THIS PROVES THAT LIKE IN MOST INSTANCES WHEN THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T WANT ANYONE TO INVESTIGATE FURTHER INTO TRUE ALLEGATIONS OF CRIME AND WRONG-DOING--THEY SIMPLY IGNORE THE ALLEGATIONS--UNTIL THEY CANNOT. I BELIEVE JANET LAURITSEN BEUMER (WHO HAS INDICATED SHE OWNS MULTIPLE PROPERTIES IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA) HAS BEEN SET UP AS A CIA PLANT IN THE COMMUNITY, APPEARING AS AN ORDINARY BUSINESSWOMAN--BUT IN REALITY, SHE IS COVERTLY AND SURREPTITIOUSLY FINDING PEOPLE IN HER BUILDINGS TO 'HOOK UP' TO THE CIA'S SECRET AND ILLEGAL MK-ULTRA AND DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS PROGRAM. A PROGRAM THAT WAS REVEALED AND PUBLICIZED IN THE 70'S AND HAS SINCE GONE UNDERGROUND. THE U.S. GOVERNMENT IS SECRETLY SURVEILING ORDINARY CITIZENS AND USING DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS (REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING, MIND READING TECHNOLOGY, SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING, THOUGHT IMPLANTS AND THE LIKE TO BRAINWASH AND ATTEMPT TO MIND CONTROL CITIZENS--THIS ALL SOUNDS CRAZY AND DELUSIONAL I KNOW, BUT SEARCH THE INTERNET AND YOU WILL FIND MULTITUDES OF OTHER AMERICANS TESTIFYING TO THE SAME THING. GOOGLE: MIND CONTROL, CIA'S MK-ULTRA, REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING, SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY, HAARP PROJECT, JOHN ST. CLAIR-AKWEI, ELECTROMAGNETIC FREQUENCY WEAPONS, E.L.F., U.L.F., CANADIAN CITIZENS WHO SUED US GOVT FOR MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS DONE ON THEM IN 60'S & 70'S AND won; DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS. BEWARE OF RENTING ANYTHING FROM JANET L. BEUMER OR WELLMAN PROPERTY (AS THEY MAY BE A CIA FRONT BUSINESS ALSO)..AGAIN, SHE IS AWARE OF THIS REPORT AND HASN'T SAID A WORD---WHY WOULD THAT BE IF SHE'S A LAW-ABIDING, ORDINARY BUSINESSWOMAN? THINK ABOUT IT?
THIS IS MY TESTIMONY AS TO WHAT TRANSPIRED AT SOUTH LA ADDRESS: 2821 WEST BLVD, APT 103, LA 90016 FROM THE TIME OF NOVEMBER 2008 TO DECEMBER 2010. IT IS 100% TRUE AS I REMEMBER IT. (YOU CAN ALSO READ MY ACCOUNT AT: HTTP://WWW.ROSEMARYSBABIESANDCOMPANY.BLOGSPOT.COM--SINCE DELETED BY SOMEONE OTHER THAN MYSELF) I HAVE COME TO BELIEVE THAT JANET L. BEUMER AKA ELLEN COLEMAN IS A CIA/NSA PLANT WORKING FOR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT'S COVERT AND ILLEGAL TESTING OF LAW-ABIDING US CITIZENS AGAINST THEIR WILL VIA MK-ULTRA MIND CONTROL POGROMS AS WELL AS TESTING OF DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS. THERE IS PLENTY OF HISTORICAL PRECEDENCE TO SUPPORT MY ALLEGATIONS AS WELL AS MANY OTHER AMERICANS WHO HAVE TAKEN TO THE NET TO SHARE THEIR STORIES (WHICH ARE EERILY SIMILIAR TO MINE THO WE HAVE NEVER MET)...THIS IS HAPPENING DAILY IN THIS COUNTRY AND IS INDICATIVE OF THE NAZI-FICATION OF AMERICA. PLEASE READ THIS AND KNOW THAT AT ANY TIME THRU NO ACTION, ACTIVITY ON YOUR PART, YOU COULD BECOME THE NEXT INVOLUNTARY LAB RAT FOR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT VIA THE SO-CALLED INTELLIGENCE AND MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX--CIA/DIS/NSA & DoD-WHO ARE SECRETLY 'HOOKING' PEOPLE VIA V2K, REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING ALL AROUND THE WORLD. THIS TECHNOLOGY CAN PICK UP ANYONE'S UNIQUE ELECTROMAGNETIC FREQUENCY AND START READING YOUR SUB-VOCALIZED THOUGHTS AND IMPLANTING THOUGHTS THE GOVERNMENT WANTS YOU TO HAVE. THINK IT'S FICTION OR DELUSIONAL? READ ON AND VISIT THE SITES BELOW. THERE ARE MULTITUDES OF AMERICANS AND FOREIGN CITIZENS IN OTHER COUNTRIES WHO SAY THE SAME EXACT THING IS HAPPENING TO THEM. KNOW THAT AMERICA IS FASCIST AND HAS TURNED INTO WHAT ORWELL DESCRIBED IN HIS 1984 TOME. HE MAY HAVE BEEN WRONG ON THE DATES, BUT HE WAS SPOT ON ON THE METHODS AND TACTICS OF A TOTALITARIAN GOVT---THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT HAS PICKED UP WHERE HITLER'S n**i GERMANY LEFT OFF AND THEY ARE COMMITTING THE BIGGEST HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES THE WORLD HAS YET TO HEAR ABOUT--THEY HAVE ERECTED THE 21ST CENTURY VERSION OF THE n**i CONCENTRATION CAMPS--TODAY WE HAVE INVISIBLE AND TOTALLY DENIABLE 'ELECTROMAGNETIC CONCENTRATION CAMPS'----ARE YOU GOING TO BE THE NEXT JEW!??
I am currently a non-consensual human guinea pig in what I believe is the United States Governments' COVERT, ongoing, over 50 year MK-ULTRA mind control pogrom. I am also a black woman, a military veteran, a law-abiding, supposed US citizen who apparently has no human rights the CIA/NSA/DoD are bound to recognize or respect. I wrote the below letter to the UN Human Rights Council, amongst other entities, to bring light to an on-going crime against humanity that exists RIGHT now in the United States--although the existence of it has in the past and will probably continued to be denied officially by the United States Government but there is a multitude of anecdotal evidence and untold numbers of citizens like me who are daily victims of and prisoners of NSA/CIA/DoD's Covert use of us as Mk-ULTRA mind control experimentation & directed energy weapons testing. I have inlcluded links to several online sites that explore this topic at length. Although, I'm sure some will be tempted to write me off as "mentally unstable or paranoid delusional"--as students of history, WE all should know that the US has a long history of covert, illegal and amoral non-consensual testing and experimentation on both domestic and foreign human guinea pigs. I am but one. If you research, there are many more like me. I just happen to be very outspoken and I will continue to be so until this crime against humanity is ERADICATED permanently. It is my opinion, that ANY government that allows this type of grave, egregious and sinister testing to go continue for over 50 years -- ceases to be a legitimate government and has traversed into the role of criminal and thus illegitimate. If the American populace was REALLY aware of what so-called intelligence agencies like CIA & NSA are doing behind closed doors with either the enthusiastic or tacit approval of silently knowing members at the highest levels of this government--I believe there would be revolts far and wide. Again, I will continue to speak out--I am a law-abiding citizen, I am a military veteran and I am PISSED that the US govt-FOR WHATEVER reason, has decided it HAS THE RIGHT to totally invade my privacy and my MIND with 24/7 voice to skull transmissions, thought implants, remote neural monitoring and mind reading technology! The US govt has picked up, in effect, where Adolf Hitler left off! And all hiding in plain sight. My wish is either have this technology banned completely, destroyed or die exposing this country's (and others) covert use of it against citizenry. I didn't start this but since the US govt has declared war on me and my person hood & humanity; I plan on fighting with the only weapon I have--my voice and my ability to call attention to this egregious, hypocrital lapse of morality by the United States Government! (Note: Lapse of morality? When has the US government EVER been moral?..I was trippin with that comment. lol...carry on..)
This bizarre but true journey began when I moved into an apartment owned by a late 50'ish to early 60-ish caucasian woman who presented herself as Janet L. Beumer/Ellen Coleman (could be aliases) at 2821 West Blvd., Los Angeles,Ca. 90016 in November 2008 but didn't become glaringly apparent to me until Oct 2010. That is when I became a target of obvious directed energy weapons physical and aural 24 hour harassment by what I and others believe is a covert, top secret ONGOING Illegal testing of voice to skull technology, remote neural monitoring, synthetic telepathy, 'mind reading' technology, 24 hour monitoring/surveillance. For me, this all began as what I thought was a simple noise issue between an upstairs neighbor and myself in Los Angeles, it escalated into something so bizarre and obscure, that most americans have never heard of this type of technology and probably don't believe that the US govt has the capability to develop it, let alone use it--but that is the case--there is evidence that this technology has been in existence for at least 30 years! There may be RIGHT now in the US, hundreds of thousands of my fellow americans who are also being subjected to this top secret, covert harassment but who also suffer in silence because of the nature of the technology--any attempts as complaining or calling attention to our plight are unfortunately, so far, met with dis-belief and a general dismissal of us as "schizophrenic or just mentally impaired"---I assure you, for ME this is NOT the case---I have NO question, that my hearing 24 hour constant "chatter of pre-recorded, looped voices" is TECHNOLOGICAL, not PSYCHOGICAL--the US govt has a long history of covertly using citizens (both domestic and foreign) as human guinea pigs in research for both medical and military applications and technologies. Directed Energy Weapons IS JUST THAT SORT OF technology! Please read about my experience and perhaps cover this ONGOING crime against humanity that is THE BIGGEST CRIME THAT HAS YET TO BE TOLD--HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT!
After reading an online article via Amnesty International's website re: former Gitmo prisoner, Murat Kurnaz, I have come to realize though I am not Muslim nor living confined to a physical prison such as Gitmo, I am in effect a private citizen who is also being confined to a 'concentration camp' of sorts by the United States Government---the invisible and infinitely more sinister "electromagnetic low frequency concentration camp" a 24 hour/7 day a week electronic prison camp that utilizes directed energy weapon technology which is being currently tested on and used against untold numbers of unwilling and non-consenting domestic and foreign citizens under the auspices of US Intelligence Agencies & the Department of Defense. There has never been any public acknowledgement by any past or current government or governmental agencies about the existence of this technology but there is much anecdotal evidence and there is even more historical precedence that the United States government DOES indeed have possession of this technology and is utilizing it to test it's 'real world' applications on unwilling citizens like me. It appears after reading Mr. Kurnaz' description of some of his experiences while being illegally and amorally kidnapped by the US govt and military, they are using some of the SAME tactics that Mr. Kurnaz describes on american citizens like ME--timed sleep deprivation attempts, physical attacks (attacks in our cases are totally deniable because of the nature of the technology---painful sharp attacks to the body and head that leave no discernable, outward marks or evidence, constant 24 hour voice to skull 'chatter' that only we can hear that are NOT psychological in nature; there are also existing patents that PROVE this technology is not only in existence but points to the DoD's interest in the technology: http://www.deepblacklies.co.uk/remote_behavioral_techology.htm ;
attempts at total isolation of victims from both family and friends; attempts at silencing victims as well as a complete wall of governmental silence when victims like me speak out and/or reach out to tell our stories; a dis-believing and apathetic public and media that gives the criminal enterprise that is the so-called intelligence & military industrial community comfort that they can into the forseeable future continue in these crimes against humanity without fear of prosecution or accountability. The 'developing' or 'non-lethal' technologies I am speaking about are so advanced that most upon hearing of their capabilities--think that we targets are schizophrenic, paranoid delusional or suffer from some form of psychological malady--but if you seek out the information, there is historical precedence, as well as lawsuits on the books ( http://www.buergerwelle.de/pdf/akwei.pdf --that detail the exact nature of the technology. There are also past lawsuits brought against the US government that point to a total lack and disregard for the basic rights and humanity of others--including it's OWN citizens. The technology I speak of is: directed energy weapons or electromagnetic frequency weapons. Weapons that use extremely low frequency microwaves to send out pulsed signals that when entrained and locked onto an individuals' unique radio frequency---result in what the brain recognizes as "words" --bypassing the ears completely--unable to be detected or heard by any other persons in close proximity or near the targeted individual-this technology, which has been referred to as "voice to skull transmission" has been used against me since October of 2010 after what I thought was a simple noise issue with an upstairs neighbor in Los Angeles, Ca. While I believe that my former landlord, Janet L. Beumer, is the one who used this technology to "hook me" into the system, I wholly believe that the money and technology trail leads back to the CIA, NSA and/or DoD, as these agencies have a history of using dirty tricks and non-consensual testing of developing technologies on populations-both domestic and foreign. I am also the victim of 24 hour surveillance and monitoring via another technology: remote neural monitoring--a technology that allows my handlers at NSA/CIA/DoD to "see what I see" and also to read my "sub-vocalized" thoughts---YES THE US GOVT HAS IN IT'S POSSESSION TECHNOLOGY THAT MAKES IT POSSIBLE TO READ AN INDIVIDUALS' MIND--sub-vocalized refers to words that most human beings use when "talking to ourselves"---this technology can now 'read' those words and can then allow the user to "interface" subliminally and non-verbally with the targeted individal--sounds incredible and futuristic yes, but THIS IS 1000% Gospel Truth I speak! So no matter where I as a target go, I am followed, my activities monitored, all the while I am hearing 24 hr constant looped pre-recorded comments from voices that sound like my former landlord and the upstairs neighbor(s) whom I have not had any physical contact with since December 2010. Sound un-believeable? If this hadn't happened to me, believe me, I'd be dis-believing too, but again, if researched, there is vast amount of anecdotal evidence online that point to at least hundreds of thousands of my fellow american citizens who are experiencing the EXACT same thing. Google: remote neural monitoring, mind reading technology, CIA's Mk-ULTRA, voice to skull transmission, synthetic telepathy, directed energy weapons, electromagnetic frequency weapons, U.L.F., HAARP Project, John St. Clair-Akwei, Church Committee Hearings on Mk-ULTRA, Canadian citizens sued US Govt for subjecting them to MK-ULTRA experiments http://www.raven1.net/mcf/orli-01.htm---you can also go online to www.youtube.com and search any of the above words/phrases and you will come across testimony from many citizens, both domestic and foreign who claim to be victims of this top secret and diabolical technology. The US govt has never admitted that this technology exists, let alone that they are illegally and amorally testing it on unwilling citizens---but the evidence exists! Targets like me are often deemed mentally impaired with vivid imaginations because of the nature of the allegations and the fact that the world populace has been purposely kept in the dark about what the US govt is doing covertly (in the name of national security and "science")...but again, the evidence is out there. Note that there has been US legislation introduced within last 10 years by Ohio Representative Dennis Kucinich that actually sought to "ban" this type of technology and Rep. Kucinich spelled out explicitly what kinds of technology would be covered:
(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or
(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--
(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);
(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or
Here is a full text of the originally proposed legislation which was subsequently watered down and all references to "mind control" and electromagnetic, psychotronic, mood management or even radiation were taken out of final bill: http://www.raven1.net/govptron.htm#ORIGINAL
Here is Info Re: Description of "Voice To Skull" Technology:
This VMJ. Application #WO1992NL0000216 "Hearing Aid Based on Microwaves" World Intellectual Property Organization Filed 1992-11-26, Published 1993-06-10. Also at http://www.delphion.com/details?pn=WO09310730A1 Not a US Patent.
Below is more of my personal experience with what I and many others believe is the CIA/NSA/DoD's CURRENT, covert and illegal use of directed energy weapons on non-consenting citizens for the purposes of mind control testing and harassment:
I am a 43 year old military veteran, as well as American "citizen" and I put the citizen in parentheses because of my current harassment and apparent usage as an unwilling and non-consenting human guinea pig for the US govt's top secret/covert directed energy weapons program-it would seem that my citizenship in this country is tenuous at best. If the US govt deemed it proper and acceptable to target me using the same developing weapons, dirty tricks & tactics that they probably use on enemies of the state, prisoners of war, terrorists, actual threats to national security and other nefarious persons--then my 'citizenship' doesn't mean anything to those who exist on the lowest levels of the shadow govt who obviously operate with impugnity and outside the US Constitution and both national and international laws. Unfortunately, the US govt has a long history of covert and illegal pogroms that it has utilized over the centuries, most notably: Tuskegee Experiment, CO-INtelpro, Contra-Cocaine Connexion, Mk-ULTRA and I could go on and on. It appears that Mk-ULTRA still exists in another form and this is the program under which I believe I have been targeted. My personal journey as a non-consensual US govt mind control/directed energy weapons human guinea pig started out in 2009 as what I thought was a noise issue with an upstairs neighbor at a residential apartment building (2821 West Blvd, Los Angeles, Ca. 90016). It eventually in October 2010 escalated into bizarre circumstances that included: piped in voices of persons (male & female) unknown to me making death threats (naming my former landlord, Janet L. Beumer as the person who would "kill me or have me killed"), a constant chorus of voices which seem to use any kind of electrical appliances as conduits as well as water, shouting and staged violently loud outbursts by what I thought were neighbors that seemed to be happening but when investigated there appeared to be noone in vicinity (in hindsight these were pre-recorded events that I had no idea at the time were not "live"--all made to make me appear "mentally imbalanced" when I complained to local police or authorities & believe me, I did complain; hearing "the voices" make commentary even when I was not home & was out and about, this absolutely had me convinced that there were "hidden cameras or trackind devices" imbedded in my clothing or on my person, later I came across info online on remote neural monitoring and I came to believe this is what allows the perpetrators to "see everything I see"; constant 24 hour commentary about every minute detail of my activities (initially I thought there were hidden cameras in my apt); voices of persons unknown (both men & women) that seemed to watch me in the shower and which I heard clearly commenting accurately on what I was doing in the shower/bathroom; at this time, I HAD no idea that I was the ONLY person in my apartment building that could hear these voices which were clear as a bell to me; in retrospect, I believe I had already been "hooked up" to what I believe to be the US govt's top secret technology--remote neural monitoring and mind reading technology--YES this does exist! I am not the only person in this country or the world who will tell the same EXACT story about instances like what I describe above which turned into realizing that my perpetrators (my former landlord Janet L. Beumer of Wellman Property Mgmt in Santa Monica, Ca, whom I believe is either operating as a CIA plant who has been set up in the community appearing as an 'ordinary' businesswoman or she is an employee of a contractor who is operating under the auspices of an organization, foundation or defense contractor & who is assigned the task of finding people like me to run covert testing on with this technology--this person indicated many times that I wasn't the "first person" she had done this to) were able to relay my 'sub-vocalized' thoughts back to me and could interface with me without words. Sounds futuristic and something out of a science fiction book? Yes, but i'm here to tell you that this is 100% the truth. I don't suffer from schizophrenia nor paranoid delusions and if I did, I'd doubt that my voices would sound like my former landlord and upstairs neighbors who are the principal voices I hear, even now, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in another city after having moved from LA to San Diego, in December of 2010. After venturing on the web to try to find out what was happening to me, I came across multitudes of others who basically gave the same testimony--though some of us don't suffer from voice to skull transmissions--we still pretty much ALL detail bouts with organized gang stalking (constant negative/denigrating comments from perpetrators known or unknown to us, that are about every detail of our lives, personalities, belief system. In effect, the voices seem to be meant as a way to break down the resolve and mental bearing of the target, isolate us from both family & friends and make us question ourselves and our thought processes); thought implants--thoughts that appear to be in our voice but reflect feelings and thoughts that are totally foreign and anit-thetical to who we are as people. For example: pedophilia and the "sudden and out of nowhere" attraction to children seems to be a re-occurring theme with organized gang stalking. Constant attempts at sleep deprivation due to remote neural monitoring which actually can accelerate heart rates, control body organs & functions (causing frequent urination, uncontrollabe bowel movements, sudden sleepiness, headaches), we believe this technology is also used for forced/induced awakening of targets at timed intervals to cause sleep deprivation as lack of sleep makes targets more suspectible to mind control experiments that are ongoing. There are also attempts at subliminal messaging, again in an attempt to control the thoughts of targets. What I'm experiencing now, after having been monitored remotely for over 5 months now, is a constant 24 hour "loop" of pre-recorded messages that have already been recorded by my perpetrators. The voices are barely discernable but can be heard ALWAYS and obviously ONLY by me--a constant loop that initially make you think the perps are talking to you "live" but once you listen, you can tell the same stock phrases are repeated over and over again, and eventually if you really pay attention, it's apparent that the phrases don't deal with current situations but appear to be activated by thought and voice patterns of the target and since most people based on personality and environment probably think or speak about the same subjects over and over, I believe the govt utilizes "smart computers", perhaps even supercomputers, to cull information initially for a targets thought processes, views,belief systems, dislike, likes, desires, etc and this info is used later to basically engage the target 24/7 until perhaps they eventually realize they are interacting with a computer and not a live human. This is just my opinion. This is what I've experienced. I have learned to use in ear headphones and talk radio & positive re-enforcing Talk CDs to block out the voices at least for a period of time. This has helped me at night b/c for a time there were constant attempts at subliminal messaging that I would frequently wake up to in the middle of the night and "hear bits and pieces" of phrases and messages. But thankfully, I have been able to acquire employment since I moved to San Diego and during my workday I have to constantly try to ignore the constant barrage of voices cajoling, taunting and trying to engage me in conversation and when that fails, denigrating me and negating anything I'm doing. Again, I've come to realize they are just a looped set of pre-recorded messages but they are constant and obviously if they are being sent via pulsed electromagnetic waves --there is no escape. There is as far as I know of no "mind firewall". I'm sure the govt knows what will block these voices, but obviously they are not going to tell targets. There are also attacks by the directed energy weapons which home in on a targets unique electromagnetic frequency, which is what has been proposed as to how a targets' mind is "read"...every person on earth has unique dna, unique fingerprints and unique electromagnetic frequency imprint that can be "read" by this technology. We believe the US govt (perhaps via the US HAARP project) is sending out pulsed extremely low frequency pulsed waves that convert to what a target "hears" as actual words. There is evidence and patents that exist that the US military has been testing this technology for at least decades and we targets believe we ARE THE NON-CONSENTUAL human guinea pigs for this technology. Imagine the horror as a law-abiding citizen to actually realize that the govt you pay taxes to is USING tax dollars to torture YOU DAY AND NIGHT--SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY CAN AND BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT MOST PEOPLE YOU COMPLAIN TO EITHER WON'T BELIEVE YOU OR BELIEVE YOU TO BE MENTALLY ILL OR IF THEY ARE WITH THE GOVERNMENT AND ARE AWARE OF THIS TECHNOLOGY WILL NOT HELP YOU AND CERTAINLY WON'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE OR HAVE THE DECENCY TO VERIFY OR CONFIRM THAT THE TECHNOLOGY EXISTS. The US govt in my opinion, is the biggest hypocrite on the face of the earth. On the one hand portraying themselves as the barometer of all that is justice-seeking and moral and even passing themselves off as the "worlds' policeman"--all the while, committing the biggest crime against humanity currently in existence! I believe the US govt, and specifically, the so-called "intelligence community" and military industrial complex, has picked up exactly where Hitler's Germany left off almost a century ago. This technology has been used covertly and illegally by the govt against citizens like me for at least 30 years or more and MK-ULTRA mind control experimentation has gone on unabated for at least a half a century (and has been exposed by a Church Committee Hearing and subsequent lawsuit brought by Canadian citizens against the US govt), but the US govt continues to ignore testimonies like mine and publicly dismiss as delusions or evidence of "tin-foil hat conspiracies" assertions by citizens today that this amoral and illegal activity is ONGOING even as I speak! And because of the nature of these so-called non-lethal weapons, this is considered the perfect crime because it leaves no obvious and discernable evidence--except the multitudes of persons like me who speak out, whether it be in this type of forum or online via websites that cater to targeted individuals like me or whether it's youtube.com where we have congregated and shared our voices as to what kind of torture the US govt is subjecting us to on a daily basis--with NO consideration or thought to our value or worth as human beings! They apparently figure that as long as we are counted among the voiceless and seemingly without access to power, they can continue to victimize us in SECRET and with IMPUGNITY. I SAY--THAT WONT HAPPEN and I will CONTINUE TO SPEAK OUT BECAUSE THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF AMORAL, DEPRAVED SHADOW GOVT IS OPERATING IN THIS COUNTRY AND WHAT WILL BE UNLEASHED ON THE ENTIRE WORLD IF IT'S NOT STOPPED NOW BECAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE THAT SOCIOPATHS--who i believe are the personality types who operate these kinds of pogroms--are willing or are capable of constraining themselves. History has shown that they MUST be stopped and the ONLY way this will continue to happen to U.S. and foreign citizens alike (because it has been purported that the US is sharing this technology with its' allies)--is if good people of conscience DO NOTHING and wait til it's TOO LATE!! Because, like Hitler, the vermin who use this technology for evil--won't stop til they have what they feel is their birthright--WORLDWIDE control and domination---and think how MUCH easier that will be IF THEY CAN NOT ONLY READ the minds of the worldwide populace- BUT ONCE THEY KNOW WHAT WE THINK, THEY HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY to ACTUALLY CHANGE & ALTER IT VIA remote neural monitoring and thought implants! Orwell may have had the year wrong but he COULDN'T have fathomed HOW RIGHT he was about the methods and dark sick minds that populate the highest levels of government--and the US govt is leading the pack right now. So while this long missive may shock, titillate and make you ponder, again, don't take my word for it, there is a wealth of information out there that supports what I'm telling you. Finally, there has been legislation, both nationally- Ohio Rep. Dennis Kucinich introduced legislation that originally included specific wording that sought to ban electromagnetic weapons that sought to utilize "mind control"--unfortunately, the actual bill that passed was ultimately so watered down and all references to "electromagnetic weapons or technology" or any references to "mind control" were deleted; Internationally, the UN has tried to introduce legislation that includes references to directed energy weapons and electromagnetic weaponry but from what I understand it has yet to be supported by the United States Government. I wonder why? Well, I KNOW why but I think that's very very telling. But practically, why would there be need to introduce legislation, whether at the local, national or international level unless this technology WAS/IS in existence?! I'm assuming there has been no legislation passed that bans UFO's or Loch Ness Monsters. Again, the US govt gets away with these egregious crimes against humanity by painting targeted citizens like me as mentally ill, paranoid delusional or part of the vast network of conspiracy theorists. But I assure you as SURE as I am a child of God and on my son's and grandson's LIFE, I am telling 1000% truth about my experiences--AND I KNOW THEY ARE THE RESULT of TECHNOLOGY not PSYCHOLOGY!! Just know that Hitler got away with his crimes b/c good men did nothing! Know that the possibility of vast crimes against humanity are infinitely greater with directed energy weapons--simply b/c they don't leave discernable, obvious evidence--not visibly but it has been suggested from data that they can be used to kill and as such these mind control & directed energy weapons testing pogroms have even been referred to as "the silent kill" pogroms. Whomever is reading this, know that people who would be lacking in morals enough to randomly use these weapons against innocent citizens (even including whole families & children) ARE NOT GOING TO STOP ON THEIR OWN--THEY MUST BE STOPPED BY THE WORLD COMMUNITY BECAUSE IF NOT, NO ONE WILL BE SAFE and the New World Order that has been much talked about will be here and we ALL will be mindless robots--slaves to those in power who have successfully mentally raped us and have chosen to re-program our thoughts to those that are more to
http://www.buergerwelle.de/pdf/akwei.pdf
http://www.deepblacklies.co.uk/remote_behavioral_techology.htm
http://www.raven1.net/mcf/orli-01.htm
Here is Info Re: Description of "Voice To Skull" Technology:
This VMJ. Application #WO1992NL0000216 "Hearing Aid Based on Microwaves" World Intellectual Property Organization Filed 1992-11-26, Published 1993-06-10. Also at http://www.delphion.com/details?pn=WO09310730A1 Not a US Patent.
Some More Links Re: Directed Energy Weapons Technology & Uses:
http://www.buergerwelle.de/pdf/akwei.pdf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA
http://www.parascope.com/ds/mkultradocs.htm
http://abcnews.go.com/print?id=5305386
http://www.raven1.net/v2s-kohn.htm
http://www.tvworldwide.com/events/bioethics/110228/default.cfm?id=13288&type=flv&test=0&live=0 (Presidential Committe on the Study of BioEthics Issues Forum in Feb 2011--Public Comments which include several Targeted Individuals Describing some of THE EXACT SAME TACTICS being used against them! I do not know any of these citizens but we SHARE the same experiences because THE US GOVT is testing this technology COVERTLY and ILLEGALLY on ALL OF US)
http://www.surveillanceissues.com
http://www.areyoutargeted.com
http://www.peoplezapper.com/?p=4
http://www.yosults?search_query=remote+neural+monitoring&aq=0
http://www.subversiveelement.com/MK_Psychotronic_weapons.html
http://www.raven1.net/mcf/orli-01.htm -Lawsuit brought by Canadian Citizens Against the US Govt for MK-ULTRA human experimentation
http://www.michael-robinett.com/declass/c000.htm-- De-classified Mk-ULTRA documents
http://hubpages.com/hub/Clinton_apologized_on_behalf_of_Gov_for_forced_MK_Ultra_Mind_Control_Experiments_on_Children
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfAhXQhDfR0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_jS21rHNzY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC0zNuB5rs8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mg2RZH0oNU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG9qppZjdSE&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment