Saturday, June 11, 2016

U.S. Suicide Rate Surges to a 30-Year High

U.S. Suicide Rate Surges to a 30-Year High

WASHINGTON — Suicide in the United States has surged to the highest levels in nearly 30 years, a federal data analysis has found, with increases in every age group except older adults. The rise was particularly steep for women. It was also substantial among middle-aged Americans, sending a signal of deep anguish from a group whose suicide rates had been stable or falling since the 1950s.
The suicide rate for middle-aged women, ages 45 to 64, jumped by 63 percent over the period of the study, while it rose by 43 percent for men in that age range, the sharpest increase for males of any age. The overall suicide rate rose by 24 percent from 1999 to 2014, according to the National Center for Health Statistics, which released the study on Friday.
The increases were so widespread that they lifted the nation’s suicide rate to 13 per 100,000 people, the highest since 1986. The rate rose by 2 percent a year starting in 2006, double the annual rise in the earlier period of the study. In all, 42,773 people died from suicide in 2014, compared with 29,199 in 1999....The link to the full article follows below:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/22/health/us-suicide-rate-surges-to-a-30-year-high.html?_r=1
---------------------------------------------------------------------
After reading the above article, it struck me that I am a part of the demographic of black women, who is middle-aged and seem to be overwhelmingly and disproportionately complaining about being Targeted with directed energy weapons and covert government harassment. If you were to search online, especially on YT, you will find many of us speaking out about our harassment. It has always struck me as telling that we are disproportionately represented among those claiming to be TIs--black women like me and more famously, like author, Gloria Naylor and I'm sure many more who don't yet realize they are TIs. And some of whom may never realize it. Maybe they will be among the unfortunate ones like those in the above article, whom will take their own lives. Not because they are 'depressed' or 'mentally ill' but b/c the US government and it's proxies are covertly using them as involuntary human guinea pigs via V2k and Directed Energy Weapons. And given the history of covert US government & private medical experimentation on black people going back to slavery as documented in Harriet Washington's book, Medical Apartheid, this is not hyperbole. Why would directed energy weapons experimentation be any different? Even the 2010 Bio-Ethics Committee Hearings (can be viewed on YT), which were a smokescreen and never intended to resolve and certainly not end, illegal & covert US government human experimentation--you see that middle-aged black women, are again, over-represented in relation to our population numbers. My targeting was revealed to me in 2010 while living in LA and I have read that most of those complaining about covert harassment and targeting are located in the state of California. I believe this to be ground zero for it. And what I have repeatedly noted in this blog about Voice To Skull is that it mimics the widespread touted DSM-V symptoms of 'mental illness' and schizophrenia perfectly. But I'm sure that's precisely the objective. The perfect state crime-hidden in plain sight. Just like the former USSR's policy of punitive psychiatry. And for those who think this statement  is far-fetched and paranoid--have we not heard of Tuskegee, Mk-ULTRA, CoIntelpro and a host of other documented, covert and ILLEGAL experiments & pogroms the US government has admittedly subjected unaware citizens to? Again, THEY admitted to and eventually declassified their documented crimes. So why would it be a stretch to believe that this continues today? What are the odds that a criminal will self-regulate and stop committing crimes that they have continually gotten away with---for centuries? Especially, governmental agencies and proxies who see themselves as above the law and acting as god with a little g. If a person upon hearing V2k is not aware that this technology exists (which also includes the commercial version of the US military's voice to skull---called audio spotlight technology) then I can see how many could fold under the weight and initial shock. In my case,  there have been many times over the years, when I have been encouraged via the V2K to 'kill myself'..to which I always sneeringly respond: 'Why would I kill myself over this bs? Kill myself b/c of the US government's psychosis? I don't need to commit suicide, I need to be cloned.' And so suicide, for me at least, has never been an option. (And if ever there are reports in the future that I have committed suicide or have 'Sandra Blanded' myself--know for certain immediately that it is a bold-faced LIE..I would never commit suicide. I see it as a cowardly & permanent solution to what are usually temporary circumstances. And though I believe my targeting is life long..I wouldn't give these freaks of nature the satisfaction by committing suicide. They will have to earn their blood money with me.) I'm VERY clear that I'm not the problem. The criminally insane who are conducting this covert and illegal experimentation are the ones who need to do the world a favor and commit suicide. Not me. There needs to be a billion more of me and the world would be an infinitely better place. Certainly, for most of the world's population.  I believe that California is again, ground zero for this illegal US government experimentation and also believe ties into what the late author Dave McGowan relayed in his writings about Laurel Canyon and the US military laboratory and observatory and how it was used historically. What goes on in the dark...
May, 2016--D. Blackwell

No comments:

Post a Comment